Need some information please only young thanks

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey everyone,

For the past three days about an hour before I go to bed I get a weird headache on my forehead and around the top of my eyes and I don’t know what this could be sometimes turning the lights of help it and then going sleep it’s fine, it doesn’t disturb my sleep and it never comes back in the morning or day time just before I go to bed. Any ideas would be appreciated I will reply back to you aswell... just a bit worried Thankyou!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Do you use a lot of technology? What time do you use it? Do you  have a bed time routine? Where on your head is the headache?/ What kind of pain is it? Any history of headaches?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.