Need some insight

Posted , 3 users are following.

I could really use some insight. I was on celaxa about a year ago and it worked great for about 10 or more years. It stopped working in April so me and my doctor decided it would be best to change medication. So she started me on 30 mgs and about every three months I would up my does either because of my OCD or anxiety, I just didn't still feel right. So now here we are in April and I am on 60mgs of fluoxatine because usually you need to be on a higher dose with OCD. It has been almost three months on this dose but I seem like I am having more racing thoughts and anxiety then when I was on 50mgs. Could the dose be to high. ☹️

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hello angela...to be honest im on 20mg of prozac, 15mg abilify and 10mg buspar. i would say stay on the prozac as it takes a while to get used to. if you strongly feel as if its not working i would consult with your doctor. stay strong! peace and love

albert

• Posted

It might be too high. I increased to 40mg and was so much worse and lower in mood. I decreased back to 20mg and felt so much better after 2 weeks on that dose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.