Need some reassurance pls

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi,  I'm currently going through a bad patch..my current symptoms are lightheaded ness,head pressure,churning stomach,eye twitching and extreme fatigue...I had been symptom free for some time. But a few events in my life have tipped my anxiety levels back over the edge..my mum has broken her hip and is quite frail,I had a motorcycle accident,had numerous teeth removed in one operation,and last but not least my son has a rape accusation being   Made a giants him..Could really do with some kind words or a pep talk that I will come out of this episode soon pls.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Im going through da same stuff with anxiety i have a bunch of symptoms also itll be ok jus have to try to do things to keep your mind off things that make you feel bad
  • Posted

Peter

No pep talk sorry, Peter !!

You have your Mother down with a broken hip, Is your Mother married, if so how is your Mam getting around, has she any help from Social Services. As a matter of interest how did She break the Hip.??

You say you had a motorbyke accident and had some issues at that time, what is that situation at this time.??

Are you married, ? you have a Son who looks like He will end up in Court because of an aligation what is the situation there at this time  Have you now a date for your Sons appearence ??

What I would suggest at this time is you make an appointment with your GP and discuss your situation with him, He will be able to decide if you need medication.

At the same time you could talk about your Mother and see if they can arrange some assistence in the house for your Mam, that could take a little weight away from you and anyone else who is helping there. So make a double appointment to have plenty of time to talk through what is needed

When I was young I came off a bike and ended bumping fourty feet down the road under a bus, I broke an arm and wrist and was laid up for six weeks. Was the accident your accident or someone else and has anything come of any claims regarding your accident ?

All I can say good luck to your Mam and I hope all sorts out with you and son.

If you need to chat we are around

BOB

• Posted

Peter you must be strong for yourself and others. Work hard to get the help you need. You can rest later. Be supportive and helpful and save some good words for yourself
  • Posted

That's plenty to get your anxiety on the move again. This is not your first rodeo,so you know about this. I would see your doc about  medication. Rather you need a nerve pill,or a antidepressant. I hope everything works out for you.

• Posted

Peter, get some help from your doctor. You have a ton on your plate and yes, you have to be stronger for your family. You also need to be strong for yourself.

​Make an appointment and get the help you need in order to work through all of your current concerns.

​We are here for you. Keep us posted. My thoughts are with you. Stay strong!! You can do it!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.