Need some support today

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all could do with some support today. Had a good day yesterday apart from not feeling 100 percent but woke up feeling really anxious at 5 and again at 7 and now have a splitting headache.i have health anxiety so am feeling really anxious about the headache aa my vision went blurry when i got up to get the panadol and ive had a few palpitations and have got myself into a bit of a state. I really wish I could just roll with it when I’m not well but I always get so anxious.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi tamsin, how are you doing now?? it is super hard to roll with it and dont give yourself a hard time for finding it difficult. It is so so hard. I was in work yesterday, felt tearful and like I didn't belong....then had a shocker of a day...got my period this evening, but earlier I just broke my heart crying. Its just so hard sometimes....ive had blurry vision with anxiety aswell.....how many weeks are you on now?? xx

• Posted

Hi Lou Im nearly 9 weeks in total but 6 on 20. i am a bit better but its so up and down. Have a couple of ok days then i plummet again and anxiety and depression are back. I have IBS and that always triggers me plus have been getting aching legs so i have been worrying about that and the shortness of breath thing i get. Feels like one step forward and two back at the moment. I am still on the one low dose of lorazepam too. i had a terrible time around my period last week so that would be why you were tearful yesterday.I was exactly the same and it lasted for a few days before it started and after . We just have to take each day as it comes dont we and not beat ourselves up if its a bad one. This will go on for months xx

• Posted

I am months already....21 weeks today, nearly 5 weeks back down to 20mg. It hasnt been all bad though so trying to focus on that x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.