Need stone gone ASAP

Posted , 4 users are following.

6 days ago I had a ct scan and it showed that my 7mm stone was at the bottom of urethra im desperate to pass this in a couple of days as want to go away any suggestions alook I'm not in any pain

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

My Urologist told me just yesterday to mix 1 TBS of baking soda in with lemonade or water and drink it down in the morning and at night. He said it will help break up and pass the stone and also prevent future stones. I haven't tried it so let me know if you do! (You're so lucky not to be having pain. I didn't think that was possible)

• Posted

Hi scareddcat     I'm not in any pain what so ever I'm wondering if I've passed it but can you pass a stone without feeling something?  I did have pain to begin with that's how I knew as I went to A+Emma but they gave me supposartries then it went away think I had a pain week later had another suppository  then last week had a pain down below then nothing since but had ct scan day after and stone had moved right down tube waiting to come out 

• Posted

The last 2 stones that I had were horribly painful as they passed thru the tube. Once they entered the bladder the pain disappeared and the only way I knew they had actually passed was because I was straining my urine. For me they moved very quickly from the bottom of the tube into the bladder. Please keep us updated.
  • Posted

Its impossible to give you an definate answer im afraid but drinking lots of water at least 2-3 litres a day is a must, lemon juice is supposed to help as the citrus acid attacks the stone and help brake it up, exersize is another but in my case thats a no it makes me worse, intercourse is another although my wife wont let me near her while ive got my stone lol. You can only take medication to help you through it! It may take day months or never in which case surgery will be required, you can try googling to see what other people have tried.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.