Need tips on Valium 5mg

Posted , 2 users are following.

I don’t want to become addicted... so here is my plan! 5mg once every 3 days... will this approach work to prevent addiction and tolerance? In other words I took my pill today 6/28/2014 my next pill won’t be till 7/1/2014 please let me know all suggestions are welcome thank you! cheesygrin

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi.Are you sure you need to be on a benzodiazipen.What are youre reasons for a DR. precribing this.I have experiance for 20 years plus,this is why im asking as its a very low dose.regards.john
    • Posted

I have Anxity sad most of the day.. and don't want ssri they make me feel bad... I just want to know if my method to prevent addiction will work out please. smile
  • Posted

Hi Miguel.I cant see one 5mg Valuim working for anxiety twice  a week.It should work on the day you take it but its not made to last 3 days at atime.And yes even only twice a week you can become addicted.Maybe someone else can add to this.Regards.John
    • Posted

Someone told me if I take it less it won't become an issue being that it's such a low dose (5mg).. I'm a big guy 280lb 6'3" 
  • Posted

Hi Miguel.Valuim has a long halflife.Rather than me giving you suggestions as i dont know all there is to know. There is a place you can go and get all the info on these you need.Just type in Proffeser Ashton,she is retired now but the website is still there.This should help you with anything you need advice on.Let me know how you make out.Regards.John
  • Posted

Hi Miguel.Did you check out Proffesor Ashtons site and if you did was it helpfull.If you want some more help im here and will do what i can.Regards.John
    • Posted

Thank you yes i looked at it. But I did not tell me much of what I’m really looking for. I understand Benzos are addicting but I just don’t want the 5mg to loose effectiveness I don’t use them for recreation there for they should not loose potency right? Or wrong? And I also don’t want to become addicted... People have different opinions about valium some say it’s not that bad and others say stay away! But I’m guessing these people were abusing it at high doses.. I’m 280lb and 6'3" 5mg it should not do much to me I’m guessing and I’m an active person (JOGGING) so the drug should leave me faster than usual because I’ll be releasing toxins not giving it time to build in my blood.. What do you think?  
  • Posted

Hi Miguel.I guess if it isnt broken dont fix it.In other words if you feel alright the way you are taking it then all is good.Running releses natural endorphines which will also help.Other than that if you dont see a problem,do what youre doing.Im sure you know if you type in benzos on youre computer there is all kinds of sites you can check.Whising You What Youre Looking For,John

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.