Need urgent help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey everyone

I have made other posts here but again its another sleepless night and im going crazy.

So i been dealing with this s**t for at least a couple of months. I done permethrin about 6 times. At first i had intense itching which faded after the 3rd treatment but came back milder after 2 weeks or so. Right now im full of permethrin and wrapped my body with stretch film (at least the parts that was possible) to stop the cream getting wiped off. I wash myself with tea tree oil shampoo (not sure the percentages of it).

Any idea what the fuxk am i doing wrong?

Im planning to do another permethrin treatment since i cant get ivermectin and also if any eggs hatch they will be nymph in 3 days.

I would LOVE all the suggestions as in what to do since i dont have any other clue what to do.

i should note that every time i do permethrin treatment i lose all my bumps and what indicates that its still active is the borrows in my hand.I vacuumed the floor and bleached it. i did one (2treatmens before) treatments right before leaving to another country... Also the pill ivermectin isnt given here

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.