Need your help Please :(

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have many stomach issues from last 6 months. I have gas, burp which tastes like vomit, abdomen pain in the lower side like sharp pain, headaches, confusion.. Right now I am consuming Apple cider vinegar, Probiotics and Digestive enzymes and liver tonics as well. They relived my symptoms by 70%. What is the reason and solution for this

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I would ask ur doctor and get a referral to a GI doctor.. change ur diet  stress can cause a lot on ur body as well but to get answers you need a doctor Gold bladder can do things to digestive system.. but explain to ur doctor hope you find ur answers
  • Posted

You might have a hiatal hernia plus acid reflux disease I have irritable bowel syndrome and a hiatal hernia plus I have acid reflux disease very bad and I have depression anxiety and panic attacks and ptsd it really sucks a lot
  • Posted

If ACV is helping it might also be that you have to much bacteria like H Pylori when I had this is can make you feel very ill as you have described and stomach pain good luck 
  • Posted

You need to speak to your doctor about about this to find a diagnosis, and solution.
  • Posted

There can be any number of reason for these issues.  I suggest you see your doctor to discuss this.  In the mean time, try following a bland diet and no caffeine, sodas or spicy food.  You might look uop the FODMAP diet which is often suggested for GI issues. 
  • Posted

I think you're on the right track trying out those natural products. You might want to look into something like protandim, it could replace most of what you're already trying and most likely work better due to the formula. It has Tumeric, Bacopa, Milk thistle, ashwogandha, and green tea. ABC Primetime did a special on it. You can youtube it just by looking up protandim abc primetime. I could give you some websites as well if you wanted some more information

• Posted

Thanks for the info can you send me those websites for more info.?

thanks 

kathy

ps im taking curcumasorb for depression it helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.