Needed help

Posted , 6 users are following.

Dear All,

I am 34 male from south asia sick with lots of stomach bloating inside for the last three years. Please apologies with my poor english. One sunday I had over eating as well I ate fried egg. After one hour of eating I feel vomit but didn't. Since then I have been feeling stomach fullness. I did every check up like blood, stool, breath test, food allergy, and result was with h. Pylori and I was treated but still stomach fullness remain same. After one year I lost 25kgs. Then my gp reffered to GI and done endoscopy. The result was only mild gastritis. After six months I changed gp and again done endoscopy and result was mild chronic gastritis with h. Pylori and again treated but no improvement. Third time checked with endoscopy, colonoscopy, ct scan, altrasound, x.ray blood, stool and many more by another GI. But result was just mild chronic gastritis. I met with many gastritis paitents and says they get symptoms sometimes only. For me, my symptoms is 24 hrs blotted without pain. I have been on diet from the day I had symptom but no improvement rather my weight reduce to 56kg from 83kg. Please help me. Your help would really appreciated. Sometimes I believe karma. Maybe I have committed lots of sin in past life. Sorry for long story but thank you for spearing time. Please help help.....

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

For the last the months I feel the same abdominal fullness , dizziness after eating but no pain., my GP even said its not even gastritis its stomach infection , but whatever I eat I get bloated. I too have no pain anywhere just gas always and feel like vomit sometimes
    • Posted

And also I have lost 9kg weight 
  • Posted

Have they checked the possible culprit. Gallbladder possible. Do you.experience constant nausea. Pain right under rib cage. Just wondering.
    • Posted

Hi fernando, thank you for replying. I don't know they checked gallbladder or not but I don't have issues of pain and nausea. But I always feeling bloated weather eat or not.

• Posted

H pylori can ravage your gut and lead to gastritis.  Try a food diary, eat blandly and avoid rich, spicy and fatty foods.  Eat little but often and ask for a PPI medication to protect your stomach lining.  Try milk to calm your stomach.  Your gastritis is chronic which means it will last a long time.  Gastritis can come and go or be constant.  Food and stress can trigger it.  Everyone experiences it differently.
    • Posted

Hi pippa,

Thank you so much for your reply. I tried everything but seems no work. What medicine I should take to protect stomach lining? Thank you in advance dear.

• Posted

Your doctor should have prescribed you a PPI medication to reduce the inflammation in your stomach lining. Ask your doctor for one.
    • Posted

When you see your doctor ask how long you should take your PPI.  He or she is the best person to give you dosage instructions.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.