needing reassurance.

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

i’ve posted my many symptoms on here before so i don’t really want to go into detail. 

but lately, they’re starting to change. they’re almost worse. but they go away when i drink. it feels like my face is numb, but i also have all these tingly feelings in my mouth, my whole head & my neck. does this sound like a muscle issue? i just don’t understand why i have spots in my vision if it’s muscle related. i have a bunch of different scary symptoms, so i honestly just don’t know anymore.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Drink what alcohol do you think you should be drinking when you have issues like this ? Sound like Gillian Barrie how long has this been going on Hun . ??
    • Posted

it doesn’t hurt. 

i’m not an alcoholic either, just like my beer.

it’s been going on for almost a year now, but gradually got worse. extreme fatigue, tremors, i have two herniated discs in my spine. my head always feels so heavy, like it’s gonna fall off. i also have spots in my vision. been trying to look into lyme disease. i have alot of the symptoms of it. 

• Posted

also, i’ve looked into atlas subluxation. sounds like that too. i have no curve in my neck, so i’m wondering if that could cause all these weird symptoms.
    • Posted

You could be right on about your neck you might be right hun . Not sure about Lyme disease I’m looking into that to for my self but , oh I wish I could have a dame beer can’t on to much meds to drink when I got sick I stopped I was never heavy drinker but lived going out dancing with my sister friends had fun to . But I can’t drink it’s ok I’m good with that . Just you don’t want to add more to your problem right hun. Just u mentioned it I’d hate to see some thing bad happenedvti u not worth it Hun . But still get those test done let us know hugs hope they find out. Hugs v

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.