Needing some realistic advice, please.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey guys. Ill give you the just of the story.

Student, 18 year old. Stress and all that is part of the package.

Since I started i have been feeling a little suicidal. I just dont want to be here anymore, I dont understand why anyone would.

I onw its a rough question, but really, any good advice i need before making my final choise?

Thans Ryan

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Your not thinking straight.  You need to visit your gp! Iv had that feeling before that theres no point in carrying on. If there is a point what is it? & now I have a job I love a husband and amazing kids. Dont give up!! What your feeling is an illness. Don't let it take your life. Seek help! See your gp 

Kelly x

• Posted

I understand. Please can you accept this very bad feeling can pass? I have been there and I am very glad not to have acted. You are Ill right now and so you need help and time to get better. Have you got family, a mum or dad you can talk to? Perhaps call Samaritans tel:08457909090, these guys care and have a clue and are confidential.
  • Posted

First off write down 100 things ur greatful for. Often times when depressed when depressed we can only focus on the bad things not realizing there are  many great things in our lives. Secondly I would probably call someone I could trust to talk with most likely a professional. Suicide thoughts just lets you know you haven't thought of all the possible solutions in life. Also try thinking of your life in slow motion, take it real slow. Many times our thoughts are so fast and impossible to process that we think impulsive thoughts. Also understand it's ok to feel bad sometimes, just don't let bad feelings make you do bad things you may regret. Hope you get better and all.
  • Posted

Hey guys, 

I literally have absolutely no memory of writing this at all, I only found it when I got the email of a reply. 

In sorry for being a pain in the ass. 

I don't tend to have these kind of thoughts, but I must have written it for some reason. 

Apologies,

Ryan 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.