Neogyn

Posted , 7 users are following.

has anyone used this product?  I met with a new gynecologist yesterday who is going to use the Mona Lisa Touch treatment to try to help me. He has had success with this in the past. Because I have upcoming travel and then knee surgery, it will be a bit before I have the first treatment. He has advised me to try this Neogyn product for relief in the meantime. 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

After water the main ingredient is Octyldodecanol (Octyldodecanol is a long-chain fatty alcohol used in a wide variety of beauty products as an emollient and emulsifier, but also rarely as a solvent and fragrance ingredient as well. It is a clear, colorless liquid that is often seen as a thickener in moisturizers because of its lubricating and emollient properties), then Decyl oleate (Made from the naturally occurring fatty acid, oleic acid. Functions:Primarily used as a lubricant. It creates a thin, non-greasy film that gives the skin a smooth and soft appearance).

Looks similar to Yes!, which is very expensive and hard to find.

• Posted

Mona Lisa Touch treament?  What does that entail?
    • Posted

There is a lot of info on line regarding this, if you Google it you will see, we arent allowed to post links....I'm kind of waiting a few months before I give it a go, especially as I live in a third world country and the level of care where I live isnt great, but honestly I like what I have read thus far, especially as at the moment I am not having sex as its no fun any more when its painfull!!  and so this looks like it could be the answer for some women.
  • Posted

I'm curious about monalisa touch as well.  Would love to hear of your results.  I'm on a FB LS group and a woman is reporting her progress which has been very positive.  Its an internal laser treatment that encourages colagen growth and natural lubrication and healthy skin.  Where could it go wrong?

Is the Neogyn to be used as a moisturizer?

• Posted

Yes Sara. He is suggesting the neogyn ad a moisturizer. He says done patients report goid results. I am going yo give it a try bi think I have tried just snout everything else now 

i will keep updating my results from Mona lisa. Also tjough it will be a while till i begin

• Posted

Where abouts are you getting the Mona Lisa Touch done?
    • Posted

Hi Liam. I am having it done in Southwest Florida where I live. My own gynecologist does not have the equipment or training so referred me.  The procedure was only approved by the FDA six months ago but has been used in other countries longer 

• Posted

Jury is still out. Some relief about 20 days after first treatment. Itching intense about 3 days after second treatment that happened a week ago.
    • Posted

it is three treatments isnt it? and how much was the cost? thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.