Neosporin plus pain relief

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi today I received my tube of neosporin plus pain relief to use on a large ulcer I have had for a month, I am scared to use it as I have read conflicting reports, can any ladies advise if it burns like hell or it does give relief and heals the ulcer thank you 😊 xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

TyBear

I have used Neosporin on an ulcer and it helped...no burning for me.

• Posted

Is it folliculitis? Mine was and that cleared it in 4 days. Zero pain. I over used the Clobe and that's what I ended up with. Use it.

• Posted

Tybear- I think everyone reacts to things differently. My Gyno told me to put Neosporin on my inflammation -This is when she thoufht I had Herpes, before my LS diagnosis). It stung like a b+%#!, I was in tears, had to blot it off with cold water and put ice on it until it was numb. Other posters hv said it helped then, all you can do it try.  I had several open sore ulcers in my inner labia and Emuaid Maxx healed them all in lessthan 8 days. My Mother in Law also recommended Terrasil 3x  and Terrasil Maxx ( available on Amazon and at Walmart) 

• Posted

If u use it, let us know. I have an ulcer for year's and don't know what to do.Good luck! :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.