Posted , 11 users are following.
In a few days I'm going back to see the anesthesiologist to discuss whether I'm going to have nerve ablation, a procedure where they burn out the nerve with an electrical spark. I have PHN on the right side of the head, it means permanent headaches. I've had it nearly two years and it could be said I'm managing more or less with the medication - Neurontin and Lyrica and the one at night Trigonom, I can't remember how to spell it. But the headache is still there of course, only dulled. I can't decide what to do, have the ablation or tell the doc I'll come back later maybe if it becomes truly intolerable. So I'm asking everyone in this forum, what would you do in my situation?
0 likes, 41 replies