Nerve Damage

Posted , 2 users are following.

Anyone have this issue.

Am i 62 year old male.

I have a urethral stricture and have to use a catheter to keep the flow open. After using this for a quite few years i notice that i have no sensation when i orgasm and have very little feeling in my penis.

Spoke to my consultant who just said that will be nerve damage and i would just have to accept it . Just wondering if anyone else has had this and if there is anything i can do.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Your penis is used alot. You may be ejaculating after rigorous activity, and the head has become insensitive. Give the penis time to heal and return back to normal sensitivity. Give it a few weeks, should you still feel that way after holding back so a couple of weeks, then visit to doctor about options. You could visit a sexpert.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.