Nerve pain for head to toe

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello,

I’ve been living in hell for 7 months and I’m over it... I’ve had every test on my body except a brain and spine MRI which I’m on a long wait list for...Canada... 

I have pain in so many parts of my body and either nothing helps or the pain meds (Naproxen) or (ibuprofen) make my stomach hurt more... 

I have shooting and or full head pain

Shooting or burning jaw pain, mostly under my jaw line, a stiff neck, back pain and numbness, chest wall pain -had every heart test they can do... stomach pain on every quadrant, arm and leg pain or numbness, hip pain, and leg pain... 

I’ve also been having troubles with brain fog and panic attacks..(usually brought on my sever pain..)

Please give me any suggestions... 

I can’t do this much longer sad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Have you been tested for heavy metal toxicity (e.g. mercury from tooth fillings)? Viruses (Cytomegalovirus, Epstein Barr, West Nile etc.)? Do you take an B6 supplements (those can cause toxicity as well, very quickly)? Lastly, did you take any antibiotics that are classified as 'fluoroquinolones' in the weeks before it started?

• Posted

Yes I have been tested for all of that...no antibiotics or B6 either
    • Posted

Okay. Well, I guess MRI is your next best bet... Your symptoms sounds atypical, to be honest. I haven't heard anyone complain about neck stiffness or chest pains... That sounds like something more complex. Unfortunately, neurologists are often useless at diagnosing the underlying causes.

There is a group on Facebook called Solutions to Peripheral Neuropathy Pain and Discomfort. They follow a particular regime of supplements (called The Protocol), which is quite extensive, but seems to have great success for many. I am currently on it myself. Seems to be helping a little already, even though I haven't been on it for long. Might be worth checking it out.

• Posted

Hi Friend,  I'm so sorry to read your description of the painful condition. I'm on here as a result of my Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy that only recently seems to be less painful. The difference between my neuropathy  and yours is great. Here I've been complaining about pains in my feet and hands, while you suffer from pain all over your body. Personally, I feel you should have your doctor refer you to one of major medical centers, such as the Mayo Clinic. The experts in these world-class medical centers are often the best in the world and the USA. Also, if you don't get the referral, you can still ask to be admitted without the referral. I hope you will have a better outcome soon.

Donald

• Posted

Have you tried Cannabis? I have not but hear that it can help.
  • Posted

Sorry you are going through this. I have similar issues. It's difficult being in pain every day. It sounds like you have pinched nerves due to herniated disc in your neck and/or your back. An MRI may likely provide the answers you are looking for. I have a spinal cord stimulator and that has reduced my pain by 70%. Hang in there, I know living in pain is hard, I have been in pain every day for 3 and a half years now. Hopefully you will get some answers and address the problem and get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.