nerves

Posted , 2 users are following.

Could CES be a neurological cluster of symptoms insted of a Back problem per say? 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

CES is caused by compression of the spine nerve roots . Herniated discs , spinal stenosis , trauma can compress the nerves.

Cauda Equina is not a " back problem " it is a serious spinal condition.

• Posted

Makes sense...I guess there is a point when I should except that all that can be done has been done and to not focus on my health issues so much..........afterall certain nearve damage may not ever heal???
    • Posted

Nerves can repair but it can take years. It all depends on how long the nerves have been damaged.

Sometimes acceptance may be the only way

• Posted

Spinal probs are so hard to treat. Sometimes even an op does not always cure
    • Posted

I know it is hard when the outcome is not what is expected.

I have met a lot of people with disabilities from birth. I look at them and see their strength and realise how lucky I am to have been able bodied for so long.

Yearning for what is lost is normal but not productive.

Do what you can when you can

Rest

Laugh

Dont let this change who you are.

Smile

I am no longer able to feel much below my waist but I smile and do all the things I used to do with a few adaptions

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.