nervous!

Posted , 4 users are following.

i've got my 8th weigh in tomorrow morning and i'm nervous, from july to nov i had lost 2st and then i had some big family problems which i am only just starting to overcome, the stress and anxiety put me on a downer and i started skipping tablets to eat naughty foods which made me feel better at the time but the next morning feel guilty, i also had a hand op in dec so it restricted my exercise a bit too, needless to say at 6th weigh in i hadn't lost any weight and on my 7th i had gained 2kg, my doc has been very supportive with everything thats going on and has put me forward for counselling to sort my problems but said if i hadn't lost some weight by tomorrows weigh in she would stop perscribing the blues, this last month i have been really good back on the wagon so to speak so i'm hoping the scales show that tomorrow, i dont think i am quite ready for life without, i feel mostly re-educated but need the policing a little longer - need all the help i can get to get into my wedding dress!!

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

You're gonna do great Sparkles!!!

Just keep your eyes on the prize and you'll be fine, you have us all here for support too :D I know you can do it :D

• Posted

I hope you do it. Good luck.. I see a lot of your posts on here providing support and good advice.

I will cross my fingers for you.

Em

• Posted

thankyou both for your support

i have been on these a fair while now so have plenty to contribute including falling off the wagon and gettin back on!

i think everything i can physically cross is crossed now!!

thanks again smile

• Posted

good luck for today and hope you have lost.
  • Posted

2kg down smile whoop

thanks all!

• Posted

well done you :D
  • Posted

Grats!
  • Posted

Fantastic - you must be so pleased..... no need to be nervous !!

When is your next weigh in? Do you set yourself a mini goal for each weigh in?

x x

• Posted

i weigh in each month with my doctor, i have lost 2st and 1lb now since starting and i just try and loose anything i can, some months i see more inch loss than lbs so i just aim to have lost something because i have had months where i have plateaued even tho i have done the same or more than months when i have lost!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.