nervous

Posted , 12 users are following.

hi all ,having bilateral on 29th sept starting to get very nervous about everything but sure the end game is the important thing,being self employed is also a big issue no money for a few months is preying on my mind but will just have to get on with things ,anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Richard,

I have no experience of bilateral but the same message seems to be clear from everyone and that is, yes it's hard at first but it's so worth it. 

As as long as you have all the little gadgets and equipment in the house to help you, you will cope just fine.

There is a thread somewhere of useful items that is a must read for hippies to be. We are here too to help you through any worries or concerns you might have. There's always someone who can answer your questions however trivial or odd you might think they are, chances are there is going to be someone here to can help you out.

Take care and try not to worry too much. You will be fine 😊

Ali xx

• Posted

dear Richard -

Aren;t you happy you found us?????  so welcome to your new family - the most supportive, understanding and loving group of Hippies on earth ...

I saw that you are a self-employed brick layer ... well, to be honest, that would be a concern for me too - bilateral hip surgery and recovering from it might take a long time for you to go back to do your job ... it is so physical .... 

is there any way you can get financial support - 

I want to say to not worry about this as your health is more important than anything in the world,... even though it is true, it is a concern -

what did your doctor tell you about going back to work?  

well, first things first --- surgery first and then the road to recovery ... 

we are all here for you !

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Hi Richard, I am hoping to have bilateral surgery in a couple of weeks and would be very interested to hear how you got on with your surgery.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.