nervous belly

Posted , 3 users are following.

Evening lovelies.

So I've been using the bluebies since Tuesday and was advised to start with 2 a day for a few days while my system adjusts to them which I done until yesterday and was 100%ok. 

Yesterday I started with the 3 breakfast, lunch and dinner and was ok all day up until this morning. I took my blue buddy and had breakfast then went shopping came home and had lunch around 1 along with another blue buddy - I was still fine. we went to the cinema and when we came out both me and my hubby had a nervous belly feeling. 

Got home cooked dinner had a blue buddy and ate - now my belly has gone from nervous to upset but not my hubby's. 

Its not  "oily" just a "standard" case of d**reah sad 

Could this be that now im taking 3 a day they are being more effective - ive been really good only thing ive had that's a bit naughty are foam bananas at the cinema of which I had 6 - very low in fat 0.1% per 100g so I don't think they should be the cause. 

Just a little confused and hoping one of you lovely people can help 

On the plus side it may have helped me lose half a lb lol

Xx

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yep all normal you might just have a tummy bug for no reason. It wouldn't be from the sweets. I take 3 a day most days from the start and never got a tummy bug from taking 3 in 1 day. smile x
    • Posted

Yeah I was hoping that becoosI have been so so good even felt guilty having the bananas but was my little treat. Would it be obvious if I had misread a label and it was the tabs working their magic?

But I think u r right esp as hubby felt a little strange aswel.

I didn't think it was a reaction to the tabs as such just them doing their job lol x

• Posted

The sweets will be ok most sweets are either 0.1 or up to 3g fat but the foam bananas are very low. If it was side effects you would get the orange oil aswell. As you have just started them they can take a while for your body to get used to some people do have loose stools at the start but most are constipated and if your Husband had a dodgy stomach too then i wouldn't put it down to the tabs x

Don't feel guilty it's not like you ate a table of food! and besides it's good to have treats x

• Posted

Lol I could easily eat a table of food hehe.

Thank you for your help and advice x

Ive got a celebration meal coming up which will be a Chinese and im really unsure what I can have as dont want to damage any weight loss I may have achieved Or hhave theAside effects lol so are there any foods other than boiled rice ill be able to enjoy lol? X

• Posted

Your welcome.

Personally i don't eat out on the tablets but you can call the place before hand and most places are happy to cater for peoples needs. What i personally would do would be to come off them 3 days before and eat as you would on the tablets then go back on them 3 days after the Chinese meal that way you have no side effects and it won't affect your weight it's one meal.

I guess stirfry with prawns/chicken breast etc but chinese food places love oil so i guess frylight is out of the question! i would be in fear of the side effects so as i said before i would take a break from them and besides it's not like your going to gain a dress size or add a stone from one meal as long as you eat as you are on the tablets leading up and after the meal.smile x

• Posted

So almost a week off of them wow - maybe if I had been on them a few months I might have considered that but as ive only just started I think ill just have a jacket pot or something as it's at a friends house lol.

I've got 2 big goals that I need to shift the lard for - to become a mummy and get Ivf and ive got a once in a lifetime holiday coming up and im desperate to fit in my size 16 clothes for the trip lol. So jacket pot it is and I may just sneak 1 spoon of my fav dish lol xx

• Posted

Oh if it's at a friends house Sainsburys do a chinese chip shop curry sauce (quite nice) you could make up a batch of that and take along with boiled rice it actually tastes like the one from the takeaway, i thought you meant you were going to a restaurant lol.

You can then add whatever you want to the sauce Asda do one aswell 3g fat per 100g and boiled rice has hardly any fat.

You will get there smile x

• Posted

Thank you hun. Ill try get up to sainsbury before then or have a mooch in the others. 

Thanks for your help tonight 

Xx

• Posted

Lol I absolutely love the way we are all so open about bodily functions here, there really is no reason to hide anything and that equates to 100% genuine support ! Love it! 

Shelagh xxx

• Posted

Lol. Its all natural we all do it.  If we were men we would be sharing pics lolits nice to be able to be open and feel we won't be judged xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.