Nervous, is this cancer? PIC

Posted , 4 users are following.

So ive been dealing with hemorhhoids on and off for years, but the last few days ive noticed worse swelling, red dark spots (but no bleeding), but more concerning is on each of the 3 sides there are tiny little white bumps on the tip of the hemorrhoids. They almost look like pimples. I will say that over the last 3 months I have seen 3 different colorectal surgeons , had 2 anoscopys, and 1 high resolution anoscopy, all of which they said they didnt see anything. Those were all 6 plus weeks ago and am just now noticing these white bumps. I have an appointment tuesday with my colorectal surgeon but am nervous, has anyone has little white bumps like these? I know a high resolution anoscopy can see precancerous cell changes in Squamous cell carcinomas but is it possible that this is an adenocarcinoma and they missed it? Very nervous. I also had a colonoscopy done 3 months ago and is all clear. Also no bleeding which is unique for hemorrhoids. Please help.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Anal papillae , usually found located on internal hemorrhoids

• Posted

The more you strain the worse both can get. Also constipation will make the papillae inflamed and worse

• Posted

I have never seen anything like that before im surprised your doctors havent wanted to di a hemrroidectomy to take care of this for you!

• Posted

doubt. looks like pimples. esp since u had tests done so recently. i though i had but i was bleeding. did a colonoscopy where they also biopsied different parts if intestine. was just the hemorrhoids after all that. give it some time n maybe test again if it persists. but i wouldn't worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.