Nervous shaking feeling

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi im on 20mg of citalopram for me ancity although im feeling slightly better im carnt shake the nervy stomach feeling off :-/ and im always tense my throat being the worse i read on here a the time and im sticking it out we the tabs guess im just hoping these feelings are going to pass any help please xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How long have you been them, Im at week 9 still get slight nervy stomach, tense jaw and throat, lows and highs in mood, but it is reducing week by week. I have gone through every emotion to the point I want to quit the tabs. But then I get 1 or 2 good days which help me to cope with a bad day or two. Like you said stick with it it will get better
    • Posted

Just started my 6th week on them ye ive had the jaw tensing and my throat i try to stop myself but its hard :-/ my stomach feels wierd like its pulsating do u get me?? X
    • Posted

I get the nerves in my gut like my bottles gone, usually in the morning. You should start to see a decrease in symtoms over the next week or 2. I go for a brisk walk or a cycle, it usually takes my mind off things
  • Posted

Hi brod .

I have been taking cit now for 12 months. Everyone gets side effects from any medication,expeceilly antidepressants. Our body rejects them as at first it doesn't like what it is trying to do .I still grit me teath and not to good with the toilet issue.not to mention the lack of sex drive. Pills are only a plaster over a big wound.try to CBT course and see a councilor .I went to see a hypnosis guy who who gave me suggestions and keep positive. Give it a try

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.