Nervous stomach all day - kalms tablets?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i feel so fed up with this anxiety, when i have plans for example going to a family meal later on, i feel on edge all day and have a nervous tummy all day that i just cant shake off. 9 times out of 10 once i get there i am fine which is the most frustrating thing!

there isnt really a purpose to this post, i am just so fed up with anxiety. also the fact its sunday and i know ive got a week of work to get through makes me feel worse.

i have been told by friends that kalms tablets are good to take the edge off however im nervous to take one incase they make me feel funny. has anyone had any experience with kalms tablets?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

There is a herbal tea by Dr. Stuarts called Tranquillity Tea that is very good for calming nerves.

• Posted

I have heard of kalms. not everybody gets side effects but in some people it can cause nausea and stomach cramps. Some people start out with a very low-dose and go from there. even natural products can have side effects. I agree with Sasical about the herbal tea. It can be very calming and relaxing. Just make sure whatever Tea you try is decaffeinated .

i like the chamomile tea, Sleepytime tea, and many others with a hint of honey.

Also before you go just sit down close your eyes and breathe. wipe out any negative thoughts and picture yourself completely relaxed somewhere out in nature. also picture of yourself having a good time at your gathering. Have fun

• Posted

ive tried them previously but have to say did nothing at all for me no side effects either

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.