Neuro issue hits suddenly now and then

Posted , 1 user is following.

my first one was at around 16 years old. since then ive had this happen to me about 6-7 times. I'm now 37 years old. female. symptoms listed in order as they show. usually lasts about 15 minutes give or take.

numbness and tingling that starts inside mouth. moves from back of tongue forward until my whole face is numb. fingers numb. moves up arms (both) usually about then the vision issue starts. like tunnel vision but light grey instead of black. weird rainbow but translucent worm-like spots in vision.

nausea, speech issues. (i know what I'm trying to say, but from brain to mouth it becomes weird mumbling. no actual words will articulate. ) low blood pressure. i have lost conciseness. didn't matter if i was standing, sitting or laying down. if bladder has not been emptied prior, ill urinate when i pass out. then suddenly it will all stop happening and except a bit of numbness in mouth im perfectly fine again. what is doing this to me?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

side note: went to hospital once. they accused me of opioid withdrawal. i have never done opioids! i stayed long enough for them to get results from drug screen to prove it wasn't that. results were negative for opioids (duh!) my BP was 80/50 during this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.