Neurological symptoms and rash.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, for the last two months I've been experiencing non stop muscle twitches, burning sensations and pins and needles. Usually in my legs. But, It does travel to my upper body once in a while. Also feel as if I've been getting brain fog too. Often forgetting words in a conversation and finding it difficult to concentrate or think clearly.

I noticed that I began having a rash at around the the same time. It might be totally unrelated. But, thought I'd see if there's any connection.

https://ibb.co/mrxUbF

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Do you have any symptoms of fever, night sweats, abdominal pain like dull pain , etc ? 
    • Posted

I do not get night sweats or have any sort of fever. Sometimes I get a sharp stabbing pain in the same areas of the twitching and other senations. But, the pain doesn't last long. Probably 30 seconds at most usually.

• Posted

Not sure if this is neurological disorder or it is some other systemic problem. 

Have you seen a doctor and had any lab tests done?

• Posted

I've had a full blood count and B12 blood tests. My doctor said everything was normal though. I actually had something similar 10 years ago. Including the same rash and was found to be very low in iron. Everything was fine for many years after taking supplements. But, It has come back with a vengeance. This time around I've been on multivitamins, B12 iron, magnesium and calcium pills with no improvement.

I'm 25 and before all this came about two months ago I was working out three to four times a week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.