Neuropathy in feet

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone know if alpha lipid acid, acetyl l cartinine and phosphatidyl serine supplements work for neuropathy,  I have had this since November 2016, it went away in June last year, came back last month in December.  Just my right foot , don't feel it much in my left foot,  two neurologists performed all kinds of tests last year. I'm not diabetic and vit b level was fine, D was low.  I'm very depressed and trying to take vitamins to see if it helps. I also suffer from anxiety.  Thanks

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I have no idea but i also have neuropathy, have had it since 2015 as a side effect from haevoni for hep c and am taking gabapentin 600mg a day, baclofen 30 mg a day and carbomazepine 600 mg a day and nothing help for the pain, doctor wont give me anything different but what they are giving me does nothing. I also have anxiety.. Good luck..
  • Posted

Check out TheProtocoWorks. I’m going to try this for idiopathic peripheral neuropathy. It has high doses of alpha-lipoic acid which has been used in Germany with great success for years.
    • Posted

What is "the protocol works".  I'll try anything

• Posted

Him I was reading about the protocol.  Do you literally have to buy all those supplements?
  • Posted

Yes, You have to buy them all! Might need a small mortgage!
    • Posted

I'm taking acetyl l cartinine, alpha lipoid acid, phosphatidyl serine, for about a month.  Can't afford all that

• Posted

Sounds like a good plan.....Hope you get good results. Keep us posted please.

Sandra.

• Posted

Thanks Sandra, I will, let me know if supplements work for you.  
    • Posted

I tried to google TheProtocoWorks but i got a bunch of different things mostly related to computers, what is the correct email site to look for?
    • Posted

I have D3, B6, B12, Magnesium and Omega 3. I got them all from amazon except for the omega 3 which my insurance paid for. I am taking gaba pentin and it seems after it was increased I started to get a pain in my lower right abdomin
  • Posted

Look up the protocol works on Facebook if you use it. There is a group called solutions to neuropathy pain and discomfort. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.