neuropathy in the bottom of my feet

Posted , 2 users are following.

are there any things you can do at home for this condition . my doc. is full of appoiments til May and does any else have this disease on there feet?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

neuropathy on bottom of my feed and need some help, has any one have this

• Posted

Hi Gilbert,

I am sorry to hear that you suffer with your feet. I suffer Neuropathic pain on my feet, especially between my toes. There is no cure for this unfortunately. I stay barefoot indoors, don't even wear socks. It can be worse in bed with the bed covers touching my feet. Over the years the Gp had prescribed Gaberpentin or Pregabilyn of which i have stopped taking due to other side effects. I find soaking feet in cool water, not too cold or hot can sometimes ease the symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.