Never expected this-- totally unexpected symptom

Posted , 7 users are following.

Some time ago I began to be aware that I was having more discharge than before, to point of having to sometimes actually wear a pad... it's more watery than regular 'egg white' discharge that happens when your younger. Has anyone else had a lot of watery type discharge it's as thin as urine pretty much but isn't urine. I don't get it-- I am not even sure if this is related to starting menopause??

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I get this when I run. Apparently it's normal but not nice. And definitely not wee, just clear discharge.

• Posted

Yes absolutely.  I know exactly what you are describing.  And no it's not urine.  I can't tell you exactly what creates it, however, I believe it comes from too much estrogen not counter balanced with appropriate levels of progesterone.

• Posted

Yes I remember having this discharge at the beginning with a surge in libido like never before, that was actually one of my first noticeable symptoms and it lasted like two months if I remmember correctly. After that surge everything began to dry (eyes, skin, mouth, vaginal atrophy etc)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.