Never felt this way before 😢😢😢

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been struggling with anxiety since August.I was put on Zoloft,but I could not endure the side effects and after 10 days I stopped taking it.I have used only Clonazepam,but very rare when I could not endure anxiety.I was feeling too much better and I was beginning to feel normal again.After a delay of about a.month a had my cycle on thursday.Since that I am not feeling ok.I have vertigo all the time and the sensation of faintig.Last night I could not sleep,I felt I was faintig and my body is so leight and I feel light footed,like I am not in my body.I have also chest pain and burn.I have never felt this way before.I am so afraid,I have thought all the night that may be I have something wrong, may be I am going to die .I feel so desperate and I am alone at home and that makes things much worse.

3 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Sorry about how you feel so your saying your not on medicine that's why your feelin this way are your on medicine and feel this way ?
  • Posted

It is recommended that you go off your medications with your doctors oversight.  Just stopping medications we take, can cause our anxiety to be worse by just stopping them!
    • Posted

Yes that is true,but doctors dont always understand you.For them is easy to write a medication but they don't know how you feel of taking them.Now I have health anxiety and I don't think medication should change the way I think.Some times I think it was better taking them but we should change ourselves not the medication.Thanks a lot.Wish you all the best
  • Posted

I stopped taking Zoloft too it made me feel so much worse now I'm feeling better except for the derealization I hope you feel better soon xheni
    • Posted

Thanks a lot Tammi.I hope you feel better soon too.The problem now is that I have health anxiety.Wish you all the best
  • Posted

have you tried therapy at all? it sounds like you need help.

you have so much to live for, but you might need therapy.

if you need anything at all, feel free to post on here or send me a PM.

you are not alone.

​good luck and all the best!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.