Never get any replys 😡

Posted , 3 users are following.

I think it would be nice if people could comment on people's status that have no replies! Imagine how they feel coming on here for reassurance or help and no one replies or anything! I've done 2 discussions n had no replies I know how it feels

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry your post has gone unanswered iv not looked up any just posted today but know it's frustrating
  • Posted

Sometimes its hard to know what to say because I read many of them but do not think I can offer the advice requested or they are gender specific etc
  • Posted

Hello Melissa I am sorry you have experienced not having any replies to your post. I have replied to several that have had no replies, thou it's not always possible to reply to everyone. I do support a few people on a regular basis. How are you? Is there anything that Is bothering you at the moment, I do not know of your problem but will try to understand. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

I usually try to do that but many times i see some posts that have been answered numerous times. You can read through old posts and find amazing answers as well. Then there are thise times where the situatiin seems to complicated to even answer or the person is under 18 and needs to tell their parents. But no one means to ignore anything you have to say. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.