Never had headaches and get them daily now...

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am a 32 year old female and have always been very healthy with no problems. About 4 months ago I started getting headaches, a few migraines as well. I had a migraine Tuesday and have had a constant headache since and it is Saturday. I tried the chiropractor this week as well and now my neck is sore to the touch. My doctor didn't seem concerned because my headaches do not get worse when I lay down and I'm not dizzy or any major signs. I worry a lot. So I'm not sure if I'm causing my headaches worrying about them or if there is a deeper issue. Has anyone ever had a similar issue?  

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sandra,

If there's been no apparant reason why you have started getting these headaches and migraines, then you have an unsympathetic Dr!  Just because they dont get worse when you lay down and you arent dizzy, doesnt mean he cant do anything for you,  I suggest you see another Dr and talk about some sort of Tripatan medication and a preventative med like Pregabalin.

Good luck Sandra and let us know how you get on.

Best wishes and take care

• Posted

i have you had your eyes tested in the last 4 months? Have you been to the dentist in the last 4 months, any recent dental work? Any problems with these? Check them out, its the first thing the drs will say.
    • Posted

Yes I had my eyes checked and everything was fine. I do have TMJ so the dentist is next on my list. I am giving the Chiropractor a try first.  I just worried because I have never had headaches and then all of sudden I have them more than I don't. 

• Posted

I am bullied for my chronic headache which i have had since May and I tried the chiropractor to no avail but the dentist might be worth a shot
    • Posted

How long have you had TMJ
    • Posted

How long have you had TMJ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.