Never hungry

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi guys.

I have a question and hope someone may have the answer.

I have had ME for 4 years now, and spend more time in bed than I do out of it. I sleep an average of 14 hours a day.For the last year I have eaten less and less,I can go for days with out eating, then I might have a an ice cream or an apple, I'm over weight but was  when I worked so I would say size 16. The thing is I know that if I lived alone food would never be in my thoughts, but I have a very good and understanding husband, so he nags me to eat, I tend to push the food round the plate. I don't worry about it and I have lost no weight, but my husband said find out if anyone else has this problem, is it a symptom of the ME.

Today is Wednesday and the last time I had a meal was Saturday and it was chicken salad but I left the chicken as I have gone off meat so I only had salads.

sorry to be going on but has some one else having this problem as I know it's not good for me but I'm just not hungry.

look forward to reading your reply.

Debbie

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I forget to eat all time,it's like it's not a big deal for me or something I need to do

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.