Never sick. Not dying fast enough

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have multiple autoimmune disorders. I am never ill.   I can't even get a sore throat. I am not improving with medication, exercise, diet and rest.  My doctors do not know what to do with me. I have a mother who died of a similar disorder and six sisters who all died of autoimmune diseases. Is anybody else  facing this similar challenge? I just kind of feel like I'm alone.  By the way, my parents were counseled not to have children because of the exposure to radio activity during World War II. Thi by the way, my parents were counseled not to have children because of the exposure to radio activity during World War II.   While I feel this is a key, there is no one to ask because everyone in my family is dead besides me. 

Candi. 

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Just curious: If you are never ill, what kind of autoimmune disorders and symptoms are you suffering with? What kind of medication are you taking to improve your AID with no effect?
  • Posted

I’m sorry to hear you’ve lost your loved ones. I can understand how this would bring about the emotions you described.

From one human to another, I wish there was something others could do to help.

You mentioned, you aren’t ever ill. Does this mean you feel fine on a day to day basis (but fear the inevitable same fate as other family members)?

• Posted

I can relate absolutely -I’m 50 and newly diagnosed with 3 autoimmune disorders... looking at a 4th.

Please read my post ‘ all aboard the autoimmune train’

and know that you are not alone!

I too am sick and tired of being sick and tired 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.