Nevro HF 10 trial

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi i had my trial done yesterday 2/11 for low back pain. I have had 2 spinal fusions and they have fixed my leg pain so i only have severe low back pain. after getting this trial my legs are killing me did anyone else expierence this? Did it go away? Waiting on a call from the rep thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I just had the trial implanted on 3/5/21. They will take it out on 3/9. It is terribly uncomfortable, a great deal of itching. But, it is helping tremendously with my low back pain and sciatica. I just found this forum and realize I need to ask questions. And read what others experience.

Did you decide to get the HF10 implanted?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.