Nevvro problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

II got a spinal cord stimulator from nevro and it's been 9 weeks and I'm still in excruciating pain but it's a new pain and I know it's from the stimulator implant and someone please help me

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it seems like it's irritating my sciatic nerve it's going down for all sides of my legs inner thigh thigh outer thigh hamstring all the way through my knee my kneecap feels like it's on fire numb from about right above the knee all the way to the foot just absolutely excruciating pain to a point where I can't walk I don't know if I'm going to puke or pass out from the pain

• Edited

its not working if your still in severe pain. i tried that too never helped at all. a total waist of time and money.

plz go back and see the doc ask to have it removed. its causing more pain and unnecessary harm .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.