New :)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello, Ive been given orlistat this morning, I am starting it tomorrow and I'm actually very scared. I was on it last year but unfortunately I came off it, its my own fault because I gave in. And now at 18 stone I am desperate to get healthy... Its not only that but heart disease runs in my family and been the size I am will not be helping. I decided to join on here as you all seem a nice bunch, And im hoping we can all be here for eachother.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Welcome Liz!

The amount of support and encouragement on here is emence! and really gets you through.

Stick with it you'll be amazed what you can have!

Goodluck

• Posted

Im really pleased ive actually found somewhere where I can speak to other people going through the whole weight loss process, its really daunting. I just keep trying and failing. This is my last hope
  • Posted

Welcome Liz

Logging on to this site really does help You don't feel alone. You canask for advice, sound off when you're feeling down, just log on to remind yourself you are not alone and of course keep us updated on your progress so we can help support and encourage each other

Read as many back forums as you can and Good luck :D

• Posted

Hiya!!!

We are a great bunch :D

Good luck liz!

You can do it!

x

• Posted

Hi Liz, I'm new too, and also daunted by it all, such a long way to go, at least we've made a start though x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.