New

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I am starting these tablets today, can I drink on them, as I have two wedding coming up.

I only hve a months supply thou.

Thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi and welcome... smile

Alcohols isn`t a problem for the dreaded \"side effects... :twisted: \" BUT, they can be quite high in calories.

There`s a couple of older posts where the girls have mentioned alcohol....and what was SAFE... :lol:

(Im not much of a drinker so I don`t really know)

• Posted

map book says yes but reminds you that they are high in calories and that we should not try and drink too much being on a diet so try to be good but enjoy a couple
  • Posted

Someone else posted about a wedding - you might want to leave off the pills for the day so you can enjoy the food without worrying about accidents!
  • Posted

Hi Debrau & welcome :lol:

I usually try and stick to a spirit with diet mixer if I am going to drink as they have the lowest calories. Also if I am being really good (which is really [b:4a3771b8a7]never[/b:4a3771b8a7] :lol: ) then I try and save up a few calories during the week.............on the other hand, you could just forget yer wee pill that day and get back on it when you come home :twisted:

Good luck

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Hi there Debrau

I went to a wedding this week and left off the pills the day before, the day of the wedding and the day after.

Was able to drink and enjoy the day without fear of incidents

I left off the day before as I have noticed that for me the oily stuff can happen upto a day and a hlaf after taking the pills so this gave me the leeway I needed to be sure of no danger

Just enjoy the days and get back on Kal's train as soon as possible after!!

Choo choo

Laups

• Posted

[quote:eac997c510=\"Lauper\"]Hi there Debrau

I went to a wedding this week and left off the pills the day before, the day of the wedding and the day after.

Was able to drink and enjoy the day without fear of incidents

I left off the day before as I have noticed that for me the oily stuff can happen upto a day and a hlaf after taking the pills so this gave me the leeway I needed to be sure of no danger

Just enjoy the days and get back on Kal's train as soon as possible after!!

Choo choo

Laups[/quote:eac997c510]

I find the effects last for 1-2 days after taking the last pill too, and I drink every Friday night and it doesn't affect the pills. I try to save cals through the week as I can't drink diet drinks, just hate the taste of them.

xx

• Posted

Yeh i agree with everyone else smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.