new

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone, newbie here! ive been on the tablets a week and a half now and im still bit confused by it all.ive had some side effects,headaches etc but its really what i can eat that im struggling with.im bored with salads and fruit but dunno wot else i can eat,portion sizes.docs shud be abit more helpful lol!ive readmany threads on here found them most helpful. :D ive had bit of down in dumps but nothing major its just getting used to it all i think.when are u supposed to have or feel results??? dawn smile

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

the pill people say to have half the plate salad or veg the size of your hand without finger for meat and the size of your fist for carbs pot, rice, pasta. Get things 5% per 100g - 1500 cals
  • Posted

thanks gwen im sure ill get hang it eventually! obviously in the past my portion sizes been to big!
  • Posted

Dawn

Get a low fat cookbook eg rosemary conley and it will give you ideas too

KJ

• Posted

thanks kj ill have a look online see wot there is :D
  • Posted

Hi Dawn,

Sorry for the late welcome... smile

Haven`t been on much coz Ive been so busy . Trying to catch up now.. :lol:

• Posted

Welcome :D

It is confusing at the start but it gets easier to understand.What i do is just pick the healthier option of everything.and eat less than normal.

Good Luck

• Posted

Hi, thankyou for the welcome Clare and Syke.I thought i was doing ok but got the first phonecall from the tablet peeps and she didnt seem very impressed with my efforts. sad She asked me how weight loss was going.........ru supposed to see results after a week n half on them?She told me exercise and drink water lol.Anyway il have to look at wot imm eating again see where im going wrong!! :cry:
  • Posted

Hi Dawn and welcome

I gree with Clare, to pick the healthier option. Ive found it easy to be honest, as I've always gone with low fat foods, nibbles were my downfall. But now I've cut them out and these tablets really do train your mind in what you eat, which to me is the whole idea to change our eating habits and stick to healthier.

If I feel a bit peckish between meals, then I'll have fruit or a couple of ryvita with a bit of jam on, and that keeps me going till meal time.

I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of things, keep positive and keep coming on here, the support is great.

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.