New anxiety symptoms??

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone, I posted on here a few weeks ago about some symptoms I was having and everyone agreed that it is anxiety. I still have these symptoms (headache, chest discomfort, weak muscles and excessive worrying)

I cut back on coffee junk food and it has seemed to help a little. The worrying is still very much there though.

****What I failed to mention in my last post is that I also have pain with intercourse, my period went from the same day every month to random days a month, bloating, lower back pain, and frequent urination.****

A week ago I decided to look up the pain during intercourse thing and that was a bad idea...right now my biggest fear is that I have ovarian cancer and I'm going to die. I have so many of the symptoms that it's all I have been thinking about and my anxiety is going haywire. The past week I have developed change in bowel movement, and cramping/pain in my lower abdomen and burning/uneasy feeling in my upper abdomen, and shaking feeling.

I don't know if this is happening because I'm obsessing over what if I have cancer? And it's really anxietysymptoms or what. But all these new symptoms plus the symptoms I forgot to mention in my last post have me really really terrified this time guys. I look at my boyfriend and have to hold back tears sometimes this week.... I want to be healthy and alive to marry him.

Please give me advice guys

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Sometimes too many high oxalate and high purine foods can cause painful inter course. These are the same foods that cause gout
  • Posted

Go get a gyn exam. You could have a uti. In the interim drink cranberry juice. The rest is anxiety but a uti makes anxiety worse.very easy fix. 
    • Posted

I just looked up gyn doctors on the care1st website (my state insurance site) and there were three that popped up. I clicked on the link with the name that was obvious it was a girl name and she just happen to work at an oncology and specializes in ovarian cancer. Coincidence or sign? I'm not sure... I am absolutely sure that scared me even more that I just happen to click on her. Please don't think I'm crazy, cancer is just the scariest thing in the world to me.

• Posted

I made a gyno appointment for tomorrow morning BUT I requested a different doctor than normal this time so they called me back saying they cancelled my appointment because the doctors there don't see each other's patients even if it's for a second opinion. No other doctors that take my insurance have availability tomorrow sooo I can either go to the doctor on Friday (my bday) or wait until next week

• Posted

Thats rediculous. So you cant get a second opinion there. Wow
  • Posted

I would go to your gp and tell them this but I will try to reassure you a little.Cutting down and coffee and junk food does help but when we go through anxiety it can take a while to come out of it and the symptoms we go through also stress and anxiety can affect your bowel movements quite a lot. when we are anxious it doesnt take much for our brain to convince us we either have something wrong with us or the brain causes the body to create pain and aches. when I get stressed the first thing it affects is my tummy every time,stress and anxiety can also affect your periods been there done that got the teeshirt my love.stress will cause many unpleasant thoughts and aches and pains. please stay away from google that is so my pet hate because it will convince you that you have either a serious condition or  going to die. please go and see your gp firstly for reassurance then some help to help you through this. you are on the right forum on here my love what ever you are going through and it is stress every one one here can reassure you by telling you yes they have that sympton. take care hun 
    • Posted

I just looked up gyno doctors on my state insurance website and they gave me a choice of three. I clicked on the doctor that had an obvious girl name and she just happen to work at on oncology and treated ovarian cancer. I don't know if that was just a random thing that happened or if it was a sign. It didn't make me feel any better though... It actually scares me more than I just happen to click on her. Cancer is the scariest thing in the world to me. I read that ovarian cancer symptoms can also be a lot of other things so I'm reading this forum to try to calm myslef down before jumping to the absolute worst and have a break down. I'm going to make calls this week to make a gyno appointment and gp appointment.

• Posted

Maybe the doctor gets more referrals listing ovarian cancer. Also there are obgyn s. Also if you ever googled cancer maybe google keeps giving you cancer results. Maybe don't ever Google the word.

• Posted

Hi,go and get a pelvic exam. Im sure its nothing serious you might and i say might have an infection. Most women do at some time in their lives. Besides you want to be comfortable when being with your boyfriend. Maybe you are off schedule and have pain because you are stressed and tense. Go get an exam for peace of mind. Xx
    • Posted

I made a gyno appointment for tomorrow morning. I'm really scared but also not scared at all of that makes sense? Please send positive thoughts my way!!

• Posted

You are going to be just fine and you will feel better. Keep us posted. Xx
    • Posted

My appointment got cancelled because I requested a different doctor than I normally go to and they don't see each other's patients even for second opinions sooooo I can either go see a different doctor on Friday (my bday) or wait until next week

• Posted

Bethany  you are a little under the  weather and I would suggest  going to a gums clinic to assess your  problem.
    • Posted

in the uk it means genito urinary medical clinic. Your discomfort could be due to infection or dryness or acidity. I would get checked out if you don't mind my suggestion.

• Posted

I want all of the advice and suggestions I can get! I will definitely look into making an appointment with them.. thank you so much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.