new beta blocker Nevibolol

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was recently prescribed another beta blocker despite not being able to tolerate them but this one is great.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Pleased you happy with the new Betta blocker. How long have you been on it though? I am on Bisoprolol 1.25 and am currently trying to wean off as the side effects are worse than the palpitations and panic attacks they were described for. Been on them almost a year and really hoping can get off them and begin my.life again without feeling anxiety and fear.

Good luck to you, hope all goes well on the new medication.

• Posted

I have been on this now for 3weeks.  I do suffer from low mood but I am hoping that this will go away.  All beta blockers and rate control dugs have this effect.  I just try to ignore the way I feel and get on with life.  I had too many side effect from bisoprolol, metaprolol and atenol so I was dubious about this latest one.  Hoe you can come off our medication and go forward with your life.
  • Posted

Glad you are ok with it. i think everyone is different - i went through very bad times on that and far worse than i could imagine getting off it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.