New Bras

Posted , 4 users are following.

OK so yesterday I made the trip to M+S to be measured for a bra. Only now you have to book an appointment! So they sent me to La Senza and I have gone down from an F to a DD.

Not sure how I feel about this. Good that the weight is coming of but bad that it is coming off my bust.

But also good because never before have I fitted into anything from La Senza. My house mate suggested I bought this.

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/nightwear/level3.aspx?d=3&type=28&style=700541&product=030009324&img=S1509_142&drtype=28

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Thats one nice outfit sashh! Go for it! Theres nothing like loosing some weight and feeling a bit more confident/sexier in yourself!
  • Posted

Sparkles

did i mention my house mate is male?

• Posted

maybe he thinks you'll look good in it :wink:
  • Posted

What on earth time of the morning do you folks get up at.....so so early postings....perhaps you do a night shift....?
  • Posted

i'm not sure what time this forum runs on but i posted sometime around 8am - still early for a saturday but i couldnt sleep!
  • Posted

Their time clock must be out of sync........ still early for Sat am....
  • Posted

I just have strange sleep patters - 4 am now and I'm awake. I know I won't go back to sleep so might as well do something with the day.
  • Posted

Hi, bad as me I am always up early, no later than 6am. Whilst on holiday I was up at 5am every morning on the balcony watching the sunrise. Even my teenager son sometimes joined me. Must be mad but to me is the best time of the day, such peace and quiet.

Have a nice day,

Mandy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.