New breakouts

Posted , 4 users are following.

I will be 65 in January. I've had GA for about 17 years. Most have faded over the years. Always comes in pairs. One on each leg and same location. It's a matching pair. lol. Presently I've gotten a new pair above my toes except these have hard bumps under the skin. Anybody else have GA with bumps?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have had ga for about a year and a half. A few months ago I got bumps on my feet. I went to foot doctor who told me it's ganglian cysts which sometimes go away on their own or may be landed or surgically removed. sounds different from what you have.

• Posted

hi,

I had GA with bumps and redness. I had it on my arms, legs, chest, and back. I had it for two years. The only thing that cured it was UVB Light Therapy. I went for the therapy 3 times a week to start. I tried creams and all they did was thin my skin. I had some sort of injections, but they didn't help. The only thing is i am left with some scarring. White patches. Good luck.

• Posted

I have had it since I was 19 and now am 64....fades and goes away but each time time it comes worse than before. It is now widespread..lots of raised pimples and circles....all round knicker line, side of breasts, under arms and inner thighs. I had thyroid cancer and on throxin although the oncologist I saw said it nothing to do with it!!!! I wish someone had some ideas,,,wearing a bra made it worse so stopped that when i can. Changed to organic cotton underwear.....it's so frustrating that no one can come up with a cure or give advice. My doctor doesn't really want to know as its not sore. There MUST be a reason for it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.