New brown spots and circular lesions in penis

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

background: 23 uncircumcised gay male, on minocycline for acne 200mg per day, recently tapered off of sertraline. otherwise healthy male in a relationship. have been STD tested before starting relationship and same with partner.

the past couple weeks ive noticed sometimes my penis head and shaft would get red splotches and these splotches would turn brown over time leaving a spot. it was not concerning at first but it seems like there are more and more of these splotches now.

in addition, just the past couple of days i noticed like little miniscule pinprick like red boils/pustules. im not sure if im using the correct descriptions. it doesnt itch or hurt. now these bumps seem to be creating a hole like formation over my penis head. i have scheduled a doctors appointment but would like to get some input in the meantime.image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

def. not a normal description . i cant say what it might be. see a doctor .

• Posted

hi..were you able to find out what that spot on your penis head was?

• Posted

currently having a simular kind of thing, but im getting little papulle type bumps popping up on my shaft but they arent brown patches like yours, more red or skin coloured little pin head size bumps, i have PPP around the head of my penis but this is not related. i have been attending the DR and GUM clinic since may/jun 18 - and have since seen 3 different gps, and three seperate dermo professors and consulatants, still not answers yet, im returning in three months for a follow up from the last dermo i saw who is going to authorise a skin sample/ biopsy if we are still no further on to resolution.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.