New diagnosis

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, I've recently been diagnosed at 27 years old. I have four children and had a tubal ligation Oct this year. Is it possible the tubal brought this on? It took multiple doctors before I finally got a steriod cream. I've only had it a couple days, how long is it typcially before i'll see any relief? I'm in so much pain and the doctor really couldn't tell me much. 

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Bennetta, I have just noticed you said you had steroid cream. The ointment is the  preferred option. It is absorbed better therefore with greater therapeutic value, and it doesn't clog and cause more irritation.. What is your prescription? Which part of the world are you? 

Different countries have slightly different protocols

Morrell said say off ibrufen, for pain try one of the other over the counter pain killers, eg paracetamol ....it ask your pharmacist to suggest one to take.

i called on mine y'day about something else and raised the issue of Ls being misdiagnosed as Thrush for too many women for too long a period. She had NEVER heard of LS, so do take the time to explain it is an auto immune condition that IS NOT infectious, and get yours to find out more, that way you may have someone you can talk to in future

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.