New dr, new tests, supplements question

Posted , 3 users are following.

Finally found myself a new dr who agrees with all my info and agrees tests need to be done. She's prescribed ALL the tests! smile However, I'm taking alot of supplements and wonder should I stop taking these before the tests as they may give a false result? How long does selenium, vit B, vit D, iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc stay in the body?!

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Mary

Thought I had misread your posting for a minute!!

Seriously that is wonderful news.

Where is this doctor?

I am afraid that I am unable to anseer the rest of your posting.

Look fwd to hearing from you .

TIA

• Posted

France. She's also a homeopath and acupuncturist. It"s been 9 months I've been feeling bad, 5 months on levo with bad reaction to that. I feel like I've struck gold!

• Posted

It's worth to keep trying different dr's. She's the 9th I've tried. Keep pushing for answers. There are good dr's out there but they're hard to find. This one was by word of mouth. Good luck!

• Posted

Thanks Mary

Does this ldy know of any good drs in the UK I wonder?

I have even considering going to live en France. Oh la la!

• Posted

I don't think so as she's never been and doesn't speak English. I could ask her.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.