new excercises

Posted , 5 users are following.

hey girls

I decided to up my excercise today because im getting a bit bored of my wii and my dvds so i decided to try aqua fit, i thought it wouldnt be too hard because your in the water, but my legs were like jelly when i got out the pool, i shall see how achey i am in the morning, thats always a good sign of a good workout.

i think ill go back next week if im not down to work

and on my weekly weigh in on mon ive lost another 4 lbs, thats a total of 12lbs so far, im over the moon and im starting to notice it in my clothes and my double chin has started to shrink lol

got another week and a bit before my official weigh in at the docs, hoping to lose another 2lbs to hit the stone mark

sam xx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well done Sam, your doing brilliantly, keep up the good work, when you notice things it really spurs you on to keep at it I find x
  • Posted

well done sam, ive got my weigh in tomorrow have been tempted to get on scales but thought i'd wait for the doctors, havnt excerised a lot in the last 2 weeks as have had a bad back, but have managed to walk the dogs every day.

well done again keep up the good work

sam x

• Posted

Well done Sam You are doing really well smile Keep up the good work :wink:
  • Posted

Well done!

I love aqua fit,go twice a week, find it fun and amazed at how much of a work out you get. Not sure if I will keep it up during winter though,so might need to find something else then. I will be sad sad

Keep up the fantastic work! I'm trying hard to get back on the wagon and find inspiration!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.