New fibroids growing

Posted , 5 users are following.

HI , If there is one fibroid in the uterus , more fibroids are may present or are developing. ?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

could be.. i had an ultrasound 4 years ago and the fibroids were ❤️cm and the doctor saw about 4. last year i did another ultrasound and those fibroids grew up to 7cm and when i did the laparscopy the doctor took out 7 fibroids and 1 cyst all were bigger than 4cm. if tou have fibroids, in tome they will grow maybe they shrink. most likely they grow and that was my case.

• Posted

i wish i know but may be

i had a myomectomy 4 months ago and i now i got a new fiberiod. it is small but God only know what is going on there. i am more convinced than ever that these are my hormones. i need a drastic lifestyle change to change it . what drives me crazy is the fact that no one explains to you what the underlying reason is.

i will have a comprehensive change in my diet and take some hormonal balancers like apple cider and marjoram.

i reached this conclusion on my own. i might be totally wrong

• Posted

I TOOK natural progesterone to balance my hormones naturally but 2 DAYS before my period i had the most terrible pain that somebody could experience i took over the counter painkiller with no results .I THINK OPTING FOR NATURAL SOLUTION is not alawys safe . ESTROGEN IS THE culprit of fibroids growth so stop milk and meat and toileteries and makeup that contains chemicles that mimic estrogen in the body .

• Posted

thank you.

i hear you. doctors are not sure if even milk and meat are bad. i am overweight so i think losing some would be good but other than that it is speculation.

i think the make up point is important but i never hear about this before .. the mimicing of estrogen. i read about it but it is vague

• Posted

its a great chance it could be more but get a mri it is more detailed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.