New her

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there,

Looking from over the water and reading your post. In Holland there is not so much to find on Xenical and this posts are helping me a lot. Hope you guys do not mind I am sneaking in.

Started with Xenical three days ago. BMI over 30, so to much. Will be updating my posts. For as fas as it goes, no trouble with anything, even not with a little portion of French Fries yesterday.

Hope a will loose at first a minimum of 15kg (that is a about 2.5stone , if I am right).

Good luck to everybody..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Monique and welcome to our UK forum :-)

Please continue to post and if you need any help there will always be someone happy to advise you, expecially our lovely member Britney.

It helps a great deal when there are others in the same situation to get advise from.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Hi Monique,

i have just sent you a message but just wanted to say that side effects from the chips can come out up to 3 days later , you cannot eat those types of foods on the tablets.

Secondly do you mean your trying to lose 2.5 stone in 4 weeks? i'm not being rude but even if you were 30 stone you wouldn't lose that in 4 weeks.The bigger you are generally it comes off quicker but no way could you lose that amount in that amount of time however if i have picked you up wrong please ignore what i just said.

How much do you have to lose? if you have any questions please just reply back.

Good Luck in your weight loss Journey

Britney

X

• Posted

Oh no...not in four weeks.

Ik will be just fine if I can loose 1 kg in per week.

I know from losing weight earlier days, to lose equally a week and not to much..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.