new idea about bicarbonate of soda

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have just mixed somer bicarbonate of soda with petroleum jelly and I am going to apply to my clitoris area to see if i can revive it a i miss it !!! Watch this space

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Janet..I wouldnt do that, I think it will be too strong!! In fact I am sure it would be, I tried mixing some into a paste a while ago  and my vagina ended up really really sore, its a good idea in principal but it doesnt really work well.
    • Posted

Right, that was you, Guppy. One burnt guinea pig is one too many already.
    • Posted

Yes I'm afraid it was, I am quite an impulsive person, and so I didnt think it through properly at the time.  It could have been far worst though, so I was fortunate really.  

I do hope Janet is okay, and agree with suedm that you have to be patient.

• Posted

No! Don't do that! Someone else tried that and it burned. We use a pinch in a glass of water or 1/3 cup in a whole bath, because it gives water healing attributes. But in high concentration it's very alkaline, very harsh. Many things that are good are not better in higher amounts.
  • Posted

Janet i agree withthe others

The reason we cannot use soap on our undercarriages is that it is TOO alkaline- and that disturbs the fine balance of the Ph of our bodies. You would in effect be burning your mucosa and you dont want more scar tissue  when the wounds healed. In this case less is more.

Bicarbonate of Soda is a raising agent for cooking when combined with Tartaric Acidor similar compound, the combination forms bubbles when liquid is added - think of the fizzing when descaling the kettle- you wouldnt want your skin to fizz would you?

Our bodies are naturally slightly acid- if we were too  alkaline we would die

Take care and do try and be patient

• Posted

Hi Janet,

I understand how desperate you feel and you'll try anything if you think it'll work.  I had lots of luck with sitting in a warm bowl of water with as much bicarbonate of soda as I could dissolve in it twice a day.  I then mixed high quality food grade coconut oil with half as much tea tree oil in a little jar and applied it to the whole area after each bathe.  I have used Australian and New Zealand tea tree oil which seem to work equally well, though I prefer the NZ variety as the smell is more flowery. I really feel it is under control and my doctor was staggered at how much of a change since the last time she'd seen me saying I looked normal down below!

As an auto-immune disease, it seems to me that this whole disease/illness needs to be treated by looking after yourself as a whole as well as paying particular care to the affected areas.  A good amount of sleep, taking time for yourself and being gentle and forgiving on yourself help too.

Best of luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.