New in Cymbalta

Posted , 2 users are following.

My third day of taking 20mg Cymbalta I couldn’t stand still. As soon as I woke up I had a feeling of fainting. It took me three hours to be able to stand up without feeling of fainting. 

Is anyone else had such a experience at the beginning of using this medication? 

I just need to know if I have to quit taking it? Or this is just a side effect at beginning and it will go away? 

I appreciate helping me with UR experiencesmile

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

If I New what. Adreadfrul drug cymbalta was, I would never have gone on it, it’s taken 2 years for me to taper from 50mg and in now on 26mg bd..... please stop taking it, do it slowly and find something more natural to take.  cymbalta is not a safe drug to take.  I’ve lost so many months not being able to function, and lost my nursing job.  Please try and quit and go a healthier route...good luck
  • Posted

I am one week in. Had the fainting feeling as well the first few days. How are you feeling now?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.